Blendo XNB Watcher
A downloadable tool for Windows
This is a tool for converting textures/models/sounds/fonts/etc to the XNB file format. XNB Watcher runs in the background and automatically converts files without any action required from you.
The XNB file format is used in the FNA game framework.
- XNB Watcher will "watch" a specific folder. When files are added or modified in this folder, XNB Watcher will automatically convert the file to XNB file format.
- You can also tell XNB Watcher to ignore specific folders.
- File formats it converts:
- .fbx .png .jpg .tga .spritefont .wmv .bmp .dds .fx
- Optionally, you can drag and drop a file into XNB Watcher to manually convert a file.
I want it to do more!
Cool! The source code for XNB Watcher is available at my github.
- XNB Builder requires installation of the XNA Framework Redistributable.
- For modern machines, the XNA Framework Redistributable may need to be installed via this process: https://flatredball.com/visual-studio-2017-xna-setup
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.