A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Hacking. Dial tone. Cassette decks. Sabotage. Suitcase decks. Brainbox injectors.
Quadrilateral Cowboy is a single-player adventure in a cyberpunk world. Tread lightly through security systems with your hacking deck and grey-market equipment. With top-of-the-line hardware like this, it means just one thing: you answer only to the highest bidder.
- IGF 2017 Seumas McNally Grand Prize winner
- IGF 2017 Excellence in Design winner
- XOXO 2014 Official Selection
- IndieCade 2013 Grand Jury winner
- Fantastic Arcade 2013 Official Selection
Standard Edition includes:
- Quadrilateral Cowboy
- Developer commentary
- Reference manual
Deluxe Edition includes:
- Everything in the Standard Edition.
- Digital Art Book: model viewer, concept art gallery, and more.
- Printable PDFs for box art, papercraft characters, and poster.
To get the Deluxe Edition, click the Buy Now button below and enter the Art Book's minimum price.
|Published||6 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jul 25, 2016|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Cyberpunk, Female Protagonist, First-Person, Hacking, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Community, Twitter|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: four machine games|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: